Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm in the process of taking off the self ported eaton wich has been very good to me with a best time of 11.84-114 time to step up to the magnum powers setup. two weeks ago I ran some 11.90's in the heat (84 degrees with corrected altitude of 3468ft) pretty shitty air if you asked me I think it could have been better if the shift points were set better it shifted from 2nd to 3rd way to early. That was with an other vendors tune I ran while I waited for my real tune(s) from Sal and my injectors. Well I will be off to the midwest next weekend for a race and I hope with the these mods and a few other things and a little luck and traction I can reach or possibly break Johns record wish me some luck. Thanks a gain to Gregg,Sal and all of my other sponsers.

·
Premium Member
13,857 Posts
WELCOME :smt109
AND GO GET UM JEFF :smt023

Although both John and Fred are friends of mine  [smilie=wavey.gif]
It's always good to push the bar a little further, Good Luck in your quest...

BTW
We have some of the same Sponsers  :cheers:
("if" I can get to a Dyno this weekend, I may actually stand to be the worlds highest
HP Mag") well at least till Gator starts spraying @*(&#$(@#$(@#$(@$# THAT MF ()@$%(@#$  :LOL

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Got the thing back together man it revs up quick. It's nice to have a good tune again. Sal is the man. Off to the track next weekend.

·
Project Dirty Dog
6,747 Posts
Keep us updated on the times from the track and it's always good to have a good tune and good running truck. JJ and I are working out my tunes and hope to soon have it running 100% Again.

·
Administrator
18,552 Posts
As a new Magnum Powers owner i look forward to
progress reported on these combinations.
Keep on posting.
Jim

1 - 6 of 6 Posts