Lightning Rodder banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lets see your guys times! Who has the worst stock block MP time?

I ran a 13.0 @ 103mph with my old setup of 22" wheels and tires and on a base tune from DMP.

I have done a bunch of appearance mods since then and got one other tune, but havent ran it at the track yet.

I am hoping for around 12.5's

I was running 15psi of boost.

·
SOLD...
5,244 Posts
11.97 @ 113.5mph 1.65 60ft ... race tune with race gas....18psi...16 degree's of timing....28" Hoosiers on Baja's. I was bouncing off the rear bump stops, so there is a little more left in it. I fixed that problem...I will see what it can do in two weeks.... plus i dropped about 300-400lbs since that run too.

I went 12.1 @ 112mph on my street tune with 93 octane and 10 degree's of timing, 18's MT Et Streets.

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
I think you'll easily run mid 12's. Just switching to the 18's alone should net you a 12.7 I bet. If you run some lightweight DR's, traction bars and a race tune 12.5's will be cake for you.

·
Boost-A-Holic
5,471 Posts
Seen a lot of threads for fastest times....

not so many for slowest times. hahaha.

After hearing my truck pinging last night while at WOT in 28* weather, and seeing the a/f at 9.9...I'm guessing my wideband is lying to me. I need to get an AEM to test out. If Dante was tellin the truth about my wideband being garbage, I'm gonna be pissed..not pissed at Dante, pissed at Innovate for selling me a $300 tool that doesnt even work!

I seriously think that a trip to the coolest climate and is close to sea level and has a good DA, with a shop that has a mustang dyno is in order.

Kendall, we just gotta do some runs next year at the track. Over the winter you need to get a SCT BA and some injectors, and maybe some fuel pumps...and get ready for a JDM tune. Run your DMP tune and your new JDM tune back to back and see how they compare.

·
SOLD...
5,244 Posts

After hearing my truck pinging last night while at WOT in 28* weather, and seeing the a/f at 9.9...I'm guessing my wideband is lying to me. I need to get an AEM to test out. If Dante was tellin the truth about my wideband being garbage, I'm gonna be pissed..not pissed at Dante, pissed at Innovate for selling me a $300 tool that doesnt even work!

I seriously think that a trip to the coolest climate and is close to sea level and has a good DA, with a shop that has a mustang dyno is in order.

Kendall, we just gotta do some runs next year at the track. Over the winter you need to get a SCT BA and some injectors, and maybe some fuel pumps...and get ready for a JDM tune. Run your DMP tune and your new JDM tune back to back and see how they compare.
Shokdu, have you recalibrated the Innovate gauge recently? I thought mine was off too, so i recalibrated it and now its seems perfect. Just a thought, since its the only gauge on the market that can be calibrated.

I agree with you on the pumps/inj and most of all JDM tune. Jim SR. can build a killer MP tune that will blow you right through the 12's!!!! My tune is conservative and is still holding back about 100HP.

·
Registered
1,174 Posts

I'm running 2 LC-1's, DL-32, and the XD-16 gauge.

It took me quite a few tries to get it calibrated, and when I finally did, the passenger side LC-1 quit working. So right now I'm running around with it unplugged, and I keep getting a P0430 code and clearing it (something about cat flow on the passenger side exhaust).

Its really depressing too because the innovate stuff is supposed to be one of the best.

·
Registered
812 Posts
i can run mid 12's with mine if i put the stock eaton back on

·
Registered
88 Posts
Yup i am probly close to the slowest here i havent run it yet but i went from 410rwhp with my eaton to 348 with a magnum powers with the same pullies hahahahahahaha so im just guna buy the whipple 2.3 if i can find one i got cah burning a hole in my pocket if you lnow of one!!!!!

If you lost that kind of power switching to a MP from an Eaton, something is ammis.

·
Premium Member
14,841 Posts
Still hard to believe a MP costing what 62 HP under what an Eaton Made, something seriously wrong there.

·
SLINGSHOT...ENGAGED
2,608 Posts

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
Shokdu, have you recalibrated the Innovate gauge recently? I thought mine was off too, so i recalibrated it and now its seems perfect. Just a thought, since its the only gauge on the market that can be calibrated.

I agree with you on the pumps/inj and most of all JDM tune. Jim SR. can build a killer MP tune that will blow you right through the 12's!!!! My tune is conservative and is still holding back about 100HP.
the ngk afx wideband requires calibration - just to let you know

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
About this Discussion
13 Replies
13 Participants
lightningkid89
Lightning Rodder
Join our Lightning Rodder community to discuss the supercharged Ford F150 SVT and Harley Davidson edition pickup.
Full Forum Listing