Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I bought my truck it had a grille overlay that didn't match the new rims I put on. I took it off, and behind it was my stock grille that has a few cuts in the surround on each side, where the billet overlay rubbed against it over time. Instead of tossing it, I figured someone might like it to either paint or install with an overlay to be able to sell their stock grille to make some money on it. I know new ones are a mint.

$50

I'mn in Jacksonville, FL but will be taking a quick trip to Michigan in a few weeks. If you're somewhere between here and there, we might be able to work out a delivery option.

·
Lowered 4x4
2,336 Posts
if this isn't gone by the end of the week, i'll gladly take it (waiting for paypal to transfer money from my bank account to the paypal account) unless you want to take a $40 deposit until i can get the rest of the money, which should be in by the end of this week.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.