Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
A1 TRANSMISSION
4,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
got the stiffler long bars on and i have to say.....very impressed! top notch quality and brian is a great guy to call if any questions. because my truck is lowered so much the bars were 1 inch too long and had to cut 1/2 inch off each end,but worked out perfect! here are some pics....thanks junior race for the help also!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
totally Badass

·
Registered
5,872 Posts
Congrats man. Brian is a stand-up guy for sure and really helped the BullRun truck project out with the X-Brace. Can't wait to see how much better she hooks for ya! How much preload did you setup?

·
A1 TRANSMISSION
4,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Congrats man. Brian is a stand-up guy for sure and really helped the BullRun truck project out with the X-Brace. Can't wait to see hoe much better she hooks for ya! How much preload did you setup?
brian said at ride height,adjust each side hand tight working back and forth side to side untill they are tight as i could get them by hand,then lock the jam nut! and i figured on the different bolt hole locations on the brackets to go kinda like ladder bars,to where they were dead level with the ground. if that dosent work i will try the different mounting holes and go from there. we will see tonite,last time out with street tires and no long bars my 60ft was 2.65..... spinning past the 1/8 mile mark! hope things differ tonite!

·
Stiffler's guinea pig
6,714 Posts
Looks good, and glad you are happy with the bars! What kind of tires are you gonna run on tonight?

·
Stiffler's guinea pig
6,714 Posts

·
tuned by JJ @ WMS
8,864 Posts
those are awesome man, congrats

·
Stiffler's guinea pig
6,714 Posts
I'm guessing it's still pretty warm down there.

·
Florida>Texas
10,629 Posts
showing off more of your parts I see

·
Registered
5,872 Posts
Make sure you air those 05R's down man. Start at 25, heat the piss out of them. If you spin drop them to 22, then 20. 18 is as low as I'd go personally. If they heat them, they should HOOK. Good luck!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts