Lightning Rodder banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Stiffler's guinea pig
6,604 Posts
Shipping on this will require two oversize dimensional boxes. UPS charges are probably going to be $150 and up, depending on where you are going to ship it.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Shipping on this will require two oversize dimensional boxes. UPS charges are probably going to be $150 and up, depending on where you are going to ship it.
Yeah I know and that's why I pretty much decided against that and hoping for someone in AZ to pick it up. I'm not willing to lose that $150 plus on it and I know a buyer wouldn't be interested in paying for the shipping cost when they could probably pick it up for a little less from LMR or other vendors.

But I might have a local sale lined up. Been chatting with Wookie a bit and will see we can finalize this.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Just replied. I need to talk to Wookie over the phone to see if he's serious about buying it this weekend. Unfortunately, the sale needs to happen soon or I might need to hold off on any other potential sale on the brace since I'm putting up my house for sale in the next couple of weeks and working on some minor things with it.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Stiffler questions for junioRace

As a Stifflers dealer, I will mention if you make a successful sale on this and the buyer finds he is missing some hardware, they can feel free to reach out to me and I'll help them get what they need. Looks like everything is there to me though.
Hey junio!! I sent you a PM about these stiffler braces. Check it out when you get a chance.

:bigtu

21 - 34 of 34 Posts