Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thats right the cage is in and I am working on the tranny blanket and sheild. The axles and c -clips are going to be a pain.

Anyway.. the next mod is a RACETESTED full meal deal Nitrous system.

My L gets nuttin but the best and I feel Dennys system is just that.

So add me to the RACETESTED Family..

Now DENNY, get that kit to me ASAP. LOL

VINNIE

·
Registered
110 Posts
Is this your daily truck aswell?
When I get Mine I will be trying to get it into the 9s possibly and I will need to get a rollcage upon getting under 11 because that is what the local track requires...

I would love my Lightning to be a awsome track truck but also a daily driver, but I don't know how It will drive on the street...

·
Premium Member
13,857 Posts
I got me a Wizard on Board, and I aint afraid to use it

Welcome Nitrous V :smt023 :smt023
The Wizard of all L Wizards,WOO HOO.................

What a friggin bumnmer
All this money spent,
I'll have well over 600HP,
AND I'LL BE ONE OF THE SLOWEST FRIGGING L'S AT THE TRACK THIS YEAR $%@^$%@$%

BTW V,
The Bar looks simply amazing Pal [smilie=bow.gif]

·
Registered
261 Posts
My latest inventory order went out today so I will have all your parts in a week or so. Your custom length braided lines are on their way also and the bottle brackets arrived Friday which you are lucky as I emptied my manufacturers supply for the next few weeks.

Sorry for all the delays but keeping inventory and getting inventory has been difficult but we have set up a bigger buffer stock now and hopefully my manufacturers will get some breathing room to get more of the parts we need done.

Rob,
I'll have an update on that TB bracket in a day or two. I put in my weekly call and can only keep people posted as my hands are tied beyond this.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Rob_02Lightning said:
I got me a Wizard on Board, and I aint afraid to use it

Welcome Nitrous V :smt023 :smt023
The Wizard of all L Wizards,WOO HOO.................

What a friggin bumnmer
All this money spent,
I'll have well over 600HP,
AND I'LL BE ONE OF THE SLOWEST FRIGGING L'S AT THE TRACK THIS YEAR $%@^$%@$%

BTW V,
The Bar looks simply amazing Pal [smilie=bow.gif]
rob whos truck is that with the cage? i wanna know where to get that carbon for the doors!! it will match my dash good! thanks

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
rob whos truck is that with the cage? i wanna know where to get that carbon for the doors!! it will match my dash good! thanks
Thats my L.

Unfortunately I can not help ya with the door panels. They are REAL Carbon fiber one-offs and the mold was broke after my pair. There is only 2 pair in existense. They were made by Terry @ Pro-glass.

VINNIE

·
Registered
270 Posts
damn they look sweet. how does every1 dop the expy console what happens to the middle seat. do u get it cut off and reupholster the ends cuz that lookss bad ass too.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Everday Driver? Rain?...
The bars going through the back window tell me otherwise unless you plan on getting it sealed...

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
xile said:
Everday Driver? Rain?...
The bars going through the back window tell me otherwise unless you plan on getting it sealed...
Daily driver and Rain. Even if I left it the way it is no normal rain storm will get through, but there is a billet piece w a rubber boot being made to seal it so I do not have to worry when I wash it.

If you look closely the bar goes right uo to the lexan and the rubber around it defers it from going in, but a hose or heavy down pour would be too much for it.

VINNIE

·
Registered
110 Posts
Thats cool. When I get my daily driver L I will be trying to get it to thw low 10s to the 9s possibly lower.
I will be getting a cage and everything aswell. I can't wait to get my L this year!
I've seen a few '01s for 16-17K which I might pick up. I am really looking for a Black 03-04 but a gen 2 period would work I supose. ^_-

1 - 11 of 11 Posts