Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who's in? This Saturday (20aug2011) off schillingers rd. by walmart. Care to meet up before and roll in together, grab chow later?

·
Registered
187 Posts
Im down for whatever!! Im gonna go c my mom that morning in P-cola, Ill be back by 2. I say we meet up before so we can all cruise in together.... thats me though, idk what everyone else wants/can do. Just count me in!!

·
White Lightning!
3,584 Posts
Im down for whatever!! Im gonna go c my mom that morning in P-cola, Ill be back by 2. I say we meet up before so we can all cruise in together.... thats me though, idk what everyone else wants/can do. Just count me in!!

What ^^^^^^ Said!!!! Just a matter of deciding where we want to meet up to start the convoy.....

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm just as indifferent as you guys lol. I get told what to do for a living. I don't get to make decisions.

·
White Lightning!
3,584 Posts
Ok, seeing how we have one in West Mobile (ruffneck) and Will lives at Cottage Hill and Hillcrest, Wayneovich is coming Cottage Hill to Schillingers....I say we meet at the McDonalds Shopping Center at Cottage Hill & Schillingers around 5:00-5:15?? That will give Wayneovich enough time to get there...That Cool with yall???

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Sounds good to me. Gonna start washing the car tonite. Should have it done in time

·
White Lightning!
3,584 Posts
Well I couldnt do it tonight, Brittany is in the band at Theodore and the first game of the season was tonight....Trixie and I had to work in the concession stand! Soooo, it looks like I'll be busy tomorrow cleaning it up....rain rain go AWAY!!!!! LOLOL

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.