Lightning Rodder banner

21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
2004 Sonic Blue Truck is # 3348 of 3781 built on 05/03/2004
3,130 Posts
Safe travels to all. Looking forward to seeing pics and vids.

·
Administrator
18,522 Posts
Wow. Spookfest yesterday. No posts about it. And only a few Lightnings at the rental. I did not recognise many names on the sign up list. But I figured I would know the trucks and connect real names to screen names. Nope. Most entries were simply not Lightning guys.

At least I got to see/hang with some old friends and meet a couple new faces. But the participation really has me worried about the future for our group...

Jim

·
Registered
53 Posts
I would have liked to have been there. Wifes mothers water pipe broke in her basement so that took care of my day.
Sorry turn out was low.

·
Registered
218 Posts
I had a great day at spookfest. Weather was perfect, the truck ran good, and I had a chance to meet some new lightning guys. Still playing around with different tunes and boost levels. After adjusting my rear shocks, the truck would finally hook and I ran 3 9 sec passes.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Wow. Spookfest yesterday. No posts about it. And only a few Lightnings at the rental. I did not recognise many names on the sign up list. But I figured I would know the trucks and connect real names to screen names. Nope. Most entries were simply not Lightning guys.

At least I got to see/hang with some old friends and meet a couple new faces. But the participation really has me worried about the future for our group...

Jim
I agree with you Jim.
It was nice to talk to as many people as I could and see some familiar faces. I think the last time I saw you Jim, was at Dennis house for one of his GTG's.
I was hoping there would be more Ls but I also get life gets in the way of finishing winter mods. And the parts supply sjcks right now too.

But there's always Oct!

·
2.9 Whipple E85R A1 Transmission
11,741 Posts
Nice runs Truck Doctor...
I thought the GTHD would have been there..
Uncle Frank was absent from COVID, wishing him a speedy recovery.

Marty

·
Registered
558 Posts

Jim
Ah, I didn't put the name to the screen name. Maybe you mentioned it but it didn't register. I was hoping to see more Lightnings since this was our first event that far east. We still enjoyed it and would do it again. We drove 15 hours to attend, watched the racing for about 5 or so hours and then drove 15 hours back home. 30 hours of driving over 2 days.

·
Registered
558 Posts
I had a great day at spookfest. Weather was perfect, the truck ran good, and I had a chance to meet some new lightning guys. Still playing around with different tunes and boost levels. After adjusting my rear shocks, the truck would finally hook and I ran 3 9 sec passes.

It was nice meeting you. Your truck was running great and we enjoyed watching the runs. You have a very nice setup on your truck. Super clean and good looking.

·
Registered
3,666 Posts
Yes sad turnout of Lightnings for sure. Nice passes TruckDoctor!! I did not get to see you on Friday, had to leave early but we will catch up next time bro!!

·
Registered
218 Posts
It was nice meeting you. Your truck was running great and we enjoyed watching the runs. You have a very nice setup on your truck. Super clean and good looking.
Thanks @NettlesD ! very nice meeting you too.
Always good meeting fellow lightning guys
Come to the event in the fall, there will be plenty more lightnings.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Yes sad turnout of Lightnings for sure. Nice passes TruckDoctor!! I did not get to see you on Friday, had to leave early but we will catch up next time bro!!
It was nice meeting you. It was nice having someone welcome you to the event since this was our first time there. I must say, your truck is fast. I want to be like Dude.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
I'm glad everyone had a good time and was able to come out. TruckDoctor and Nettles, I apologize for not coming over to introduce myself and shoot the chit. It was a busy day.

Hopefully we'll see everyone in Oct and the Lightning count will be higher

·
Registered
558 Posts
I'm glad everyone had a good time and was able to come out. TruckDoctor and Nettles, I apologize for not coming over to introduce myself and shoot the chit. It was a busy day.

Hopefully we'll see everyone in Oct and the Lightning count will be higher
No worries. I took a good look at your truck and liked what I saw. Very nice.

21 - 40 of 41 Posts