Lightning Rodder banner

21 - 40 of 48 Posts

·
Administrator
18,403 Posts
I do not see a whole lot of names I know up there. Maybe with screen names I would recognize more. But it looks like I have no games scheduled for the date. If that holds I will be coming down to check out the action. If anyone here is going please post up combo and goals.

Jim

·
2.9 Whipple E85R A1 Transmission
11,203 Posts
I do not see a whole lot of names I know up there. Maybe with screen names I would recognize more. But it looks like I have no games scheduled for the date. If that holds I will be coming down to check out the action. If anyone here is going please post up combo and goals.

Jim
You going to bring your truck, even if it’s just to watch?

·
Administrator
18,403 Posts
You going to bring your truck, even if it’s just to watch?
Perhaps if I can borrow a plate. I can't pass emissions test currently so it is not registered. It is still in great running condition. Got fresh plugs a couple weeks ago.Dam I hate that job with the Whipple.

Jim

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Jim, WTF slap that bitch on a trailer and race at SF. Are you saying you finally have time to make it to race and you are not coming cause you can't drive it there? Serious nobody will judge you. We all know you have a legit street/race truck just as I do. I would rather see you at SF showing up on a trailer than not at all. After all I will need some competition to race against!!!

·
Administrator
18,403 Posts
Jim, WTF slap that bitch on a trailer and race at SF. Are you saying you finally have time to make it to race and you are not coming cause you can't drive it there? Serious nobody will judge you. We all know you have a legit street/race truck just as I do. I would rather see you at SF showing up on a trailer than not at all. After all I will need some competition to race against!!!
Won't race it again until it is caged.

·
Registered
8 Posts
For those that are traveling. I called the Best Western (seems to have good ratings and is close) and asked for a block of 10 rooms. Serena gave me a price of $69/night. If you do use this hotel mention Spookfest to get the rate.

Google Maps

·
Registered
962 Posts
This Saturday is the cutoff for Spookfest. There is no paying at the gate so once Saturday passes the list is final.

Don’t forget any non racer coming has to email Brett so they can be added as a crew member for one of the racers.

21 - 40 of 48 Posts