Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The new truck is coming together great !!!
engine and A1 trans from the old truck with a few new parts
2.9 whipple, 21 lbs boost. 4.10 gear
This is definitely not my old MP truck lol
Can’t wait till it’s tuned on e85 . Eric Korn has it perfect on 93 . Kinda miss that MP whine but loving the new power it makes !

Attachments

·
Professional Lackey
443 Posts
Kind of surprised there’s no pics of the interior all decked out with gauge pods.

Seriously though it looks good. But I read that list of stuff and I wonder with that combination if 4.10s may be a hair too much.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Nice truck man! What are your plans for it?

Also I agree with Plague, the 4.10s you might not need… maybe some 3.73s 👍

Reactions: sa-10

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
4.10’s were already in it . Local track is 1/8 mile and 15 minutes from my house. We’ll see how it goes.
Kind of surprised there’s no pics of the interior all decked out with gauge pods.

Seriously though it looks good. But I read that list of stuff and I wonder with that combination if 4.10s may be a hair too much.
Nice truck man! What are your plans for it?

Also I agree with Plague, the 4.10s you might not need… maybe some 3.73s 👍

·
local painter
3,261 Posts
Hell yea George. Glad you finally get to enjoy the new milk truck. Will you be adding the lateral stabilizer mod 🤪

Automotive tire Motor vehicle Vehicle Asphalt Rolling

·
Registered
2002 Harley Davidson F-150
67 Posts
Awesome.... All these guys posting lately about being tuned by Eric Korn, and I can't get the guy to answer a FB message. Hell, I'm only a couple he drive from him and will be more than happy to drive to him so he can tune my truck in person

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Awesome.... All these guys posting lately about being tuned by Eric Korn, and I can't get the guy to answer a FB message. Hell, I'm only a couple he drive from him and will be more than happy to drive to him so he can tune my truck in person
Keep at it man! Eric is well worth the wait. He’s a very busy and experienced guy when it comes to our rigs. You will get on board sooner or later! Ask me how I know… lol

·
Registered
2002 Harley Davidson F-150
67 Posts
Maybe one day ., On the other hand, JLP already said they would be happy to handle my truck so.... and my longblock came from him so..,

·
10 second street truck
11,872 Posts
Maybe one day ., On the other hand, JLP already said they would be happy to handle my truck so.... and my longblock came from him so..,
Eric tunes as a side job. It's not his main gig, so he doesn't always answer people right away.

If he's tuning your truck he responds immediately when you need something.

He's been tuning my truck since 2014.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts