Lightning Rodder banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Before I make a proper for sale thread wanted to throw this out there for the Florida guys to save on shipping. Just gauging interest.

But I have used OBX long tubes, ObX Mids (no cat, no resonators) Headers come with upgraded clamps and bolts, not the crappy obx stuff. all in good shape

Will have pics up in the next day or two, best offer takes em. bare in mind they go for 495.

·
I paid my buck-o-five
75,536 Posts
$475 plus the ride from sparktecmotorsports...

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i have been looking for a used set of obx.
drive halfway to meet?

Driving directions to Coral Springs, FL, USA
2 days 3 hours
I-75 S
4,783 km
Where are you Canada? Haha

I may put these on hold for about a week. I may attempt to see if they'll fit, really don't think they will but you never know.

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
saw your truck on hillsboro couple weeks back......i live in west deerfield, i gotta check this thing out.....think youve hung with my buddy anthony a couple times....black 04 2.3kb
Sweet dude, yeah your close. I live in coral springs. 441 and Wiles. Yeah, went to school with Anthony, he took me for a ride in his truck about a month ago, things serious! If you guys ever want to go for a cruise or to local show or anything let me know. Finally got the truck running good.

And Sold the headers If anyone was wondering.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
About this Discussion
16 Replies
9 Participants
one_lo_svt
Lightning Rodder
Join our Lightning Rodder community to discuss the supercharged Ford F150 SVT and Harley Davidson edition pickup.
Full Forum Listing