·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Hey Wayne, sounds like we should do another party SOON before Stew leaves

·
Registered
17,565 Posts
Working on it.....

Depends on how they want to handle the Test and Crunching work hours to get us out of here by Nov1. Which might mean working weekends until the 1st....unless I can just break the utter living shit out of it and postpone everything till Jan 08.....LOL

·
Chevy Smoker
672 Posts
mindcrime0414 said:
Hey Wayne, sounds like we should do another party SOON before Stew leaves
Let's do it. Steve bring the family this time. We can put you up for the night. The service is good...LOL Hope all is well. How about the HD? Get all those mods on yet?

Stew let us know....Hope we can do it soon.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
hopefully will be getting finished up on wed or thurs. Hope you can get another weekend off Stew.

·
Registered
17,565 Posts
keeping fingers crossed LOL

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Hey Wayne, what's the plan for this weekend? I don't know about my truck, I gotta call Mike and see what the current situation is. I am hoping I get it back this week.

So, Stew any news if you are working or not. If so maybe we'll just have to meet you for Dinner or something.

·
Chevy Smoker
672 Posts
I was going to ask Stew what he was up to this week end....I was hoping to get some help with a Whipple install. We can get together this week end if everyone is up for it. Are you bringing the family? We can teach the little one how to turn a wrench. We have a crib, if your interested.

Stew, if you read this what ya think...R they still working you to death down in Charleston? Got any free time?

Talk to you guys later....Shoot me a PM if ya want to hook up. :)

·
Registered
17,565 Posts
Will know more hopefully by Wed.....still kicking a hole in it....but I think there is not too much that they can do with it, besides send it back, wait for upgrades and then test again in 08....

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Well Stew, I will keep my fingers crossed that you can take some time and instruct again...I will hopefully get mine back Wed. or Thurs.
Wayne-I will have the family this time, so let me know if there is anything we should bring. :cheers:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts