Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to say sorry I have been out of the loop so long. I have been getting the truck ready for the race this past weekend and then another one this weekend. I will get some pics at the track and then I willpost them up. Looks like i missed alot here. :smt010

·
Premium Member
13,857 Posts
So how it go at the track Bro :smt102

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It went pretty well I guess, I was running on motor only and on my street tun (could not get any 110) I was pulling consistant 13.0's and then I started spinning and I mean really spinning when I hit second gear, the first time this happened I saw the wall right in fornt of me. :smt009 After that I was not ever able to get traction when I hit second gear all I would do is [smilie=3gears.gif] . After I got home I found out what the problem was. I bent the hellout of my traction bars so I did what anyone wlse would do with another race the following weekend, I went and got a set of the LFP Rancho Bars and putthem on. LETS SEE ME BEND THESE!!!!!! :D Other than that everything was great. Oh yea I did not spray either I am waiting to save my pennies to get the Wizard setup and then I will have to have a grudge match with YOU (ROB). :twisted:

·
Premium Member
13,857 Posts
WOO HOO

12's are coming SOON
With those Bars and a good 60, YOUR IN [smilie=bow.gif]

CONGRATS BRO :smt023

1 - 4 of 4 Posts