Lightning Rodder banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
SVT Cajun
1,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it's been a while since I've posted pics so here we go. It was late in the afternoon for both, looks like I need to plan for less orange from the background, makes everything look hazy. No motor pics of the L yet. I still need to spend some time under there before I can show it off.

I threw the Supercrew in there as I'll probably start demodding it soon. I love the truck but only put about 1000miles a year on it and really need something to pull a gooseneck with. I'll probably swap some of the parts over to the L but I'll leave it lifted and blown hopeing it'll move faster like that.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,553 Posts
Looks fantastic!

You've officially decided that I'm going Sir Mike's pan for the spring and ditching the SS set-up.

Great trucks you have there.

·
SVT Cajun
1,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
looks good. not a big fan of the bumper on the 4x4 but they both look good.
At the time I wanted something different than stock (04). I really wanted a road armor bumper but funds wouldn't have it.

Looks fantastic!

You've officially decided that I'm going Sir Mike's pan for the spring and ditching the SS set-up.

Great trucks you have there.
I was leary as I've heard they had fitment issues. I didn't even try and brought everything to my painter fearing rebuilding the end caps etc. He called me 20 minutes later and said it was on!!! He had to do a little sanding but she really fit well out the box!

Fvcking gorgeous, nice and clean. I love the look
Thanks for the complements guys!!

·
SVT Cajun
1,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It's about time! It looks awesome Jace!
Understatement of the decade!! And then it's not done............. or will it ever be.. hahahah

·
Back In A Big Boy Truck
5,395 Posts
Looks great!! I wanna see some motor pics of the L!!

Wayne

·
Mr. Crossfire
16,162 Posts

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
FRICKIN nice rides brahmus! was that L the one you totally refinished from the wreck? i wouldnt know which one to sell but i would fill in the front bumper to get ride of them 2 holes where it looks like a front license plate mounted
them rims on the lightning bring that sucker out! is that lightning "BUILT"?

·
SVT Cajun
1,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Thanks guys, it means alot!

FRICKIN nice rides brahmus! was that L the one you totally refinished from the wreck? i wouldnt know which one to sell
Thats her!

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
no the hood is what brings the 4 wheel drive puppy out...if you take it off itll look like the missing link!
what about the lower JJENT grill? it looks out of place and i can put it to great use if possible? i wanna cut out a bigger air inlet for my heat exchanger or hopefully soon, my intercooler and can use the grill to make everything tie in better

·
SVT Cajun
1,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
i love the rollpan, take the hood off the 4x4 and put it on the lightning.
I will be keeping the hood and painting it Blue incase I get a wild hair. But there are cowl hoods on most L's, the shaker is truck cold ram air, and it's got to be one of the lightest aftermarket hoods available.

what about the lower JJENT grill? it looks out of place and i can put it to great use if possible?
That's not a Jjent, it's a stock L lower grilled with the center hacked out, regrafted together then topped off with the chrome molding just like the upper.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts
About this Discussion
56 Replies
41 Participants
MJG
Lightning Rodder
Join our Lightning Rodder community to discuss the supercharged Ford F150 SVT and Harley Davidson edition pickup.
Full Forum Listing