Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Jesse, your Lightning would look allot better if you had Chrome Wheels on it. BTW, when are you coming to Florida, to Detail my Red Lightning?? It does look like you do good Detailing work.  :D

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
SFPH said:
Jesse, your Lightning would look allot better if you had Chrome Wheels on it. BTW, when are you coming to Florida, to Detail my Red Lightning?? It does look like you do good Detailing work.  :D
I am moving back home to FL here in a bit...(august) I try not to detail anything that i don't have too. It took forever to get the truck that smooth yesterday. Its slick as snot now though...

·
Registered
159 Posts
PimpRohr said:
SFPH said:
I am moving back home to FL here in a bit...(august)  I try not to detail anything that i don't have too. It took forever to get the truck that smooth yesterday.  Its slick as snot now though...
Jesse, your pictures would be best suited in the Gallery Section of the website to. Check it out here: http://www.lightningrodder.com/gallery/

Also, if you do plan on moving back to Florida , let me know, as we could hook up and then , you could help me Detail my Lightning , as good as yours looks. :LOL

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
SFPH said:
PimpRohr said:
SFPH said:
I am moving back home to FL here in a bit...(august)  I try not to detail anything that i don't have too. It took forever to get the truck that smooth yesterday.  Its slick as snot now though...
Jesse, your pictures would be best suited in the Gallery Section of the website to. Check it out here: http://www.lightningrodder.com/gallery/

Also, if you do plan on moving back to Florida , let me know, as we could hook up and then , you could help me Detail my Lightning , as good as yours looks.  :LOL

I can't figure how to post them in there...thats they are wound up here.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts