1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am going to separate seems people are more interested in it that way

Fore Triple compact hat with Walbro 255s $600 Shipped

Metco Fuel Rails (brand new) $235 Shipped SOLD

Aeromotive in line fuel filter with stainless and fabric elements (elements are 60 bucks and brand new) $110 Shipped SOLD

Holley fuel pressure Regulator, and Fuel lines 10an feed and 8an return. 175 Shipped (will come with relays in picture) SOLD

Other than the Metco rails the other parts have about 3000 miles of use. Will need a few fittings to complete. Third pump is on a Hobbs switch and does come with the relays in photo’s.

Let me know if you have any questions.

I will sell the Hat, Rails and Filter as a package for $900 Shipped

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What brand is the Fuel lines.
And what size is the aeromotive fuel filter and does it have stainless steel filter in it
Fuel lines are Aeroquip socketless. It is the 12321 filter 10 micron. I have a brand new stainless filter and a new fabric filter as well.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
TTT updated listing I am willing to separate and have put prices for each part and how I would like to separate it.

Willing to listen to reasonable offers as well so reach out if interested.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Have had some interest but no payments yet on the remaining parts. All parts are OBO

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I definitely would’ve taken the fuel lines😩
Honestly thought that would be the last thing to sell if separated it. Most want PTFE likes now to run E.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Updated Pricing on these items

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Friday bump make me an offer (y)

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Fuel Rails and Filter have been sold. All that remains is the Fore Hat. 575 Shipped

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
This is the cost of this setup new. It has less then 3000 miles on it and in my opinion is a really good deal considering the cost. I have it listed lower then the base price Fore has for just the hat and they will not even sell it that way.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Bump I have some other things to ship tomorrow and can get this out before the weekend.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
TTT $550 Shipped

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I would be willing to sell just the hat without the pumps. I have had interest in it that way. If I do that the hat is $450 shipped.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hat has been sold I am going to list the fuel pumps separately now. Going to mark this listing as SOLD

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.