Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
A.K.A. SneakerWhore
2,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I did a thing.......with the help of Eric (Ride The) and Joel Charles from JCCustoms, these are finally available....they are a copy of the backing plate that comes in the high dollar hydroboost kit. It really helps clean up the install getting rid of the ugly stock backing plate. Hit up Joel if you want one.

Attachments

Reactions: MiDiabl0

·
A.K.A. SneakerWhore
2,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Oh and if your interested in it hes doing a run of them next week. So contact him and get your order in.

·
Stock block 11 second club
10,556 Posts
Looks good, for those of us who prefer a more subtle and factory appearance will he be offering a black anodized version?

·
A.K.A. SneakerWhore
2,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm sure if you wanted an anodized color on it that he would be willing to do it. I kind of liked the little contrast like this and chose to leave it this way.

·
Registered
2004 Sonic Blue Truck is # 3348 of 3781 built on 05/03/2004
3,241 Posts
Looks good, for those of us who prefer a more subtle and factory appearance will he be offering a black anodized version?
Joel's great people TJ. He'll customize it pretty much how you want it.

·
Dude
2,363 Posts
Im in!!!! This is just the thing to push me off the fence about doing the hydroboost.:bigtu

·
Registered
2,149 Posts
I'd take one.

·
Registered
2004 Sonic Blue Truck is # 3348 of 3781 built on 05/03/2004
3,241 Posts
I heard back from Joel and of course he can get them anodized. So message him for pricing. :smt023

·
Registered
2,149 Posts
Will someone do a rental program for the socket needed to install them? Or have a cheap place to get one? Aren't they like $70 bux ? I have lots of tools but can't see buying one to use it once.

Reactions: MiDiabl0

·
AYHIN
3,004 Posts
I'm sure if you wanted an anodized color on it that he would be willing to do it. I kind of liked the little contrast like this and chose to leave it this way.
Josh, since you are leaving it natural, clear it before install if possible to save on future maintenance keeping it looking good. Looks like it is already on the truck though.

·
A.K.A. SneakerWhore
2,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I hit it with some satin clear before I installed.....Eric said the same thing.

·
2.9 Whipple E85R A1 Transmission
12,045 Posts
Do these have the same bolt pattern as the stock plate or have the F150 bolt pattern?

·
A.K.A. SneakerWhore
2,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Direct bolt in.....

·
Thinking outside the Box
334 Posts
Looks great. Gonna be ordering one as well. He does doe some really nice work and one of the few who continues to offer new pieces for our trucks. :bigtu

·
Dude
2,363 Posts
I'm gonna say it again, I'm in!!!!:bigtu

1 - 20 of 22 Posts