Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, come on... Someone spill the beans. I know one of you guys knows the deal on this 'Sniper' everyone is whispering about.

·
Registered
568 Posts
Chris said:
werrrdd issss RDY2RAC is sponsored by them [smilie=secret.gif]
IT's not a rumor..

HOOKED UP!

·
Registered
18 Posts
No rumor at all!!

·
Registered
568 Posts
wait until next year...

that will be undergoing an INTENSE Re-making.

I know what he is shooting for, but i"ll let him be the one to spill the beans

·
Premium Member
13,857 Posts
I'd sure like to hear more about it, :smt023
and I can't find schitt @ it on the net :sad:

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Just saw an "update" on NLOC...

98venom

I got some news and have some details that you guys would like to know about the SNIPER tuning software....

It will be a software based environment that you the consumer will be able to use on any windows based platform. The dealer will tune your vehicle via reflash. Instead of chips, you will have the option of purchasing a disk and cable that will load on a laptop or hand held windows based PDA and load a race file that the dealer has created for you. The software will allow changes on the tune like the predator, but with more control. It will also be a scan tool to clear codes and will offer dataloging of parameters like the predator.

Racer packages will be available to those who want to tune their own vehicles as will support for them. You will no longer be tied to a predator or SCT 9100. This is the future folks....................

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Not for everyone...and definitely not for me. I wish I knew how to use that...maybe in a few years.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Duende said:
Not for everyone...and definitely not for me. I wish I knew how to use that...maybe in a few years.
I do understand ya Bro! but for me this is something Ive wanted for years! Control over my own EEC tuning!

Scott :twisted:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts