Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heres a "Sneek Peek" of my latest project

Attachments

·
I paid my buck-o-five
75,544 Posts
ladies and gentlemen that is how you're supposed to make a first post...

·
Registered
5,872 Posts
Welcome to the Snail club man! DETAILS ON THE SETUP, STAT!

Oh, and where is your radiator going? Please tell me the back bed like a Baja truck. Oh hellllll yeah! :D

·
Undisputed Re-Post Master
14,354 Posts
is fuzzy Frank5L?
Nope there two different people. Fuzzy was always over at svtp, hes actually one of the people who inspired me to go fast back in the day.

Fuzzies truck was silver, pretty sure franks was black.

Welcome to the site man, kick ass project you got going on... :rockon_ford

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sneek Peak

Sorry guys for some reason I couldnt log on at work. Theres alot of questions to answer, but here it goes...Yes this is Fuzzie old truck, I have a 02L with 700+ HP that PSI did for me but it wasnt enough. I purchased this new truck in pieces and decided to make some changes to the new build. This will not be a track only truck, I decided to change the tranns from the original powerglide that was going into it. I will keep you guys posted on some other things everyone at PSI and I decide to tweek. Theres another thread here on Lightningrodder that start with "Fastest Lightning?", I hoping to be on top on that list with my new work truck.

PS I attached another pic of the excellent work PSI does.

Attachments

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Sneek Peak

Gracias, PSI truck are taking over!!!

·
Registered
2,232 Posts
Nice to see Fuzzies truck still around. Good luck with it and can't wait to see what it does.

On a side note you've got/had some really nice cars that are in your sig. :smt023

·
Bracket maker
3,982 Posts
Sounds like you have some expensive taste in cars and like to go fast. Nice to have your here

....So where is that radiator going again?

1 - 20 of 46 Posts