Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I tried to get a few Lightning brothers together at the Knoxville Hooters and Josh, Chris and Skunk(don't ask) showed up. Chris is from Knoxville and Josh and Skunk are from Johnson City Tn. Had a great time the waitresses were especially easy on the eyes and the beer was cold. But the highlight was looking over Chris's very nice 99L and get this it used to be Rusty Wallaces' personal truck before he went to the darkside. Chris has some seriuos bling going on in his engine compartment not to mention his interior. Josh had a very clean silver 99L although nothing much has been done to it probably it's the cleanest 99 with 80K on it I've ever seen Kudo's to Josh such a clean ride, I didn't even take a photo of my poor baby it is sufferring from some serious road trash nicks and dings. We had an especially sweet waitress by the name of Angela. Photo included.... Skunk was serving as Navigator for Josh and basically he just likes Howling at Hooters and especially likes his beer, my kind of guy! Thanks for showing up guys I appreciated it maybe next we'll have a few more!

·
Premium Member
13,857 Posts
Nothing like some L bor's getting together, AT HOOTERS OF COURSE :D
BTW
Nice Pic's, That is Clean :smt023

1 - 2 of 2 Posts