Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let's start non-lightning topics and discuss them!! Rob is still probably trying to talk Leann into marriage and Leann is still hitting on Don'sbolt so it's an open forum!! :LOL!! Saw a bunch of photo's on the other site, looked like a pretty good time so far. Weather was beautiful in the Northeast. Hope to see and read about it all on Monday!!
Bryan

·
Premium Member
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Darn!!! Caught already!! :LOL I figured it would take atleast until Midnight for this to be moved!!
What are you doing here??? You should be out racing and let us mice play!! [smilie=laugh.gif]
Bryan

·
Premium Member
4,662 Posts
Dood, I am just the cool site admin :D I'm not the one to worry about :shock: it's leeann :shock:

btw, don't mind me... just post whoring through [smilie=discomonkey.gif] :smt030

·
Premium Member
4,662 Posts
bglanden said:
Great [smilie=eek4.gif] Now I'm going to be banned by the hatchet!!! I was planning on surpassing Rob's post #'s double fold tonight too!!!
Hey bro, postwhorism is in my blood too! I say go for it! :D

Just watch out for Leeann, she might give us "BOTH" the hatchet [smilie=eek4.gif] [smilie=laugh.gif]

G

·
I'm still here!! Was an awesome day today.. Rob was complaining as usual, lol... I got to drive Don's truck and almost got him kicked out of the track because I was doing 100mph passes at the end of the parking lot.. oops! I lost first round because I broke out (I ran a 12.70 on my 12.75 dial in). I saw I was ahead of the guy but I kept going instead of letting off because I wanted to see what it'd run. :)
Oh well, tomorrow is another day though! Hell I don't even have my truck right now... Jim III took it and who knows where it is. I guess that's what happens when you drink too much. :shock:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.