Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2002 Harley Davidson F-150
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just trying to get a ROUGH idea of what expect here for my 02 HD... Truck is currently down due to motor going boom. I've decided what I think I'm gonna do for the new setup and would like to get some opinions on likely scenarios for power output. Going with a cookie cutter built bottom end, stock heads/cams, m122 blower with stock pulley. I'm re-using the #8 lower that was on the truck when I bought it. The m112 was making about 13lbs in good weather and originally dyno'd 455/505. I've got plenty, actually more fuel system that I'll need, long tubes and full exhaust, Accufab TB, etc... I do intend on running a 100-125hp wet kit as well. Tuning on SCT Livewire TS... Looking for John (JLP) for tuning. I'm figuring low/mid 500's on motor, and hopefully breaking 600 on the bottle. Does this assumption seem reasonable?

·
Registered
2002 Harley Davidson F-150
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok so I'm not to horribly far off... Breaking 600 on the bottle seems possible then, just likely won't be to much more... That seems fine to me. I really don't care for track racing so it'll likely never see a drag strip,but it'll be enough to have some fun on the street.

·
11.42 @119.87 Stock Block
3,068 Posts
My 02 HD on stock heads and cams with a KB2.3 made 502 and I dont remember the tq but have the dyno sheets in a folder some where and ran 11.42 @119.8 at Cecil dragway in MD truck weighed 5000 with me in it

1 - 4 of 4 Posts