Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

· AKA DADDY SHAGGY
2,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone on here at ratchet Friday tonight. Black hood... Dark stars in rear and flat black 01 02 wheels in front. Me and my cousin we're seeing who was the best driver in his new coyote stang

· AKA DADDY SHAGGY
2,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
He had the white one with the black wheels... Kinda raspy exhaust stick shift. I got a 13.7 at 108 he got 13.8 at 109. I haven't drove a stick shift down the track before and it was spinning lol. They're super nice cars.

· NO SPONSORS
5,683 Posts
That was Ray I forget his screen name. But it was Brian's old truck

· Registered
24 Posts
Yupp that Was me. almost didn't run, belt slipped off the upper and was off by a tooth. didn't notice till I was in staging and popped the hood. Rich it was just like it was at uncle franks that day. I did get the belt back on track of course before running it. And a horrible launch I know, still getting used to the Mickeys. Probably could have dropped some tire pressure but ohh well had fun anyway. Even though they gave me a hard time about wearing shorts Lol.

· AKA DADDY SHAGGY
2,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Don't know about that... I ran 13.3 pb stock. And full bolts dyno tuned by a jackass I got a 13.1 @102. Blew it up before hitting 12s. Hence the aggravation to me selling it

· Registered
2,049 Posts
,^^^^^^^ Ur old truck is getting ready for low 10's high 9's

· Stock block 11 second club
10,562 Posts
OP, at least you're out enjoying the truck :smt023.

Ur old truck is getting ready for low 10's high 9's
Fortunately the truck is now in a good home where its loved, lightningkid disowned it like a homophobic, bible-belt father who's kid came out of the closet :bolt

:smt023.

· AKA DADDY SHAGGY
2,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
O
OP, at least you're out enjoying the truck :smt023.

Fortunately the truck is now in a good home where its loved, lightningkid disowned it like a homophobic, bible-belt father who's kid came out of the closet :bolt

:smt023.
lmao yes I know it's present state and I hate I sold it. Tj that was a good one. On the other hand the Sonoma I got is almost done and I got a lsx out of a 04 Silverado this weekend and the trans. I plan on building both them and get it ready when my small block blows. And i got a cheap Cherokee to off-road this winter when I can't drag race so it can be worse

· AKA DADDY SHAGGY
2,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
,^^^^^^^ Ur old truck is getting ready for low 10's high 9's
im waiting to see all these lightnings show up to more then track rentals... I say it over and over again. No one knows what a lightning is but yet we got all these guys around here. When I took my mine all the time they couldn't believe it ran 13s. Then I told them about locals in the 9s they were even more impressed.

· Worlds Fastest Street HD Truck
14,724 Posts
im waiting to see all these lightnings show up to more then track rentals... I say it over and over again. No one knows what a lightning is but yet we got all these guys around here. When I took my mine all the time they couldn't believe it ran 13s. Then I told them about locals in the 9s they were even more impressed.
there's usually at least a couple at the T&T nights, but you're not going to get a rental-like turnout at a ratchet Friday, no-prep, ricer invaded, crowded as shit, T&T night where you can get 3 passes if you're lucky by hot lapping right at 6:30, then sitting in the lanes for hours on end, to get a crap prep run. 20+ L/HDs aren't going to all go on the same night for that mess lol.

· Worlds Fastest Street HD Truck
14,724 Posts
I'm just saying people get a big one seeing a scat pack run a low 12. I want to see a light just mark its territory lol
lol yeah and you'll still see it from time to time. Carmelo ran his L last year at a ratchet Friday, street tune full weight and clicked off a 10

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.