Lightning Rodder banner

Signed Up Again :)

2K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  Chris 
#1 ·
I have no idea what happened to my identity (couldn't sign in for a while) but I'm here again and ready for some action. [smilie=laugh.gif]

Is everybody happy? [smilie=dancingcool.gif]
Tim

#2 ·
Hey Tim,welcome..while your here i have a question.I ordered some billt 100mm idler pulleys from u about a month ago and they're wobbling like a drunkin fatman and causing a chirping noise on the belt.I've read about a bearing issue with these.Can i send u the bad bearings for the new updated ones.Im going to be going to Sals at Powersurge Performance to do some testing with him and Charles from MagnumPowers and would like to get this issue straightned out first.Thank you,
Jason

#3 ·
Chickenears said:
I have no idea what happened to my identity (couldn't sign in for a while) but I'm here again and ready for some action. [smilie=laugh.gif]

Is everybody happy? [smilie=dancingcool.gif]
Tim
Tim
Real sorry you must have been lost in the week of data and members we lost @($%$%$
SO SORRY

But REAL GLAD to see you back [smilie=wavey.gif]

AMOF, I'm so happy I'm going to change that post count from 1 to 25 :D
WAM
DONE

WELCOME BACK BRO :smt033

#7 ·
Welome Back TIM !!!

THanks for the super fast 1 day shipping on the Metco Idler  :D , You emailed me and said it would ship the next day 'cause I ordered late in the day .....................so the day it was supposed to ship .........it was already on my doorstep !!!  :smt023

#8 ·
chimshady1 said:
Hey Tim,welcome..while your here i have a question.I ordered some billt 100mm idler pulleys from u about a month ago and they're wobbling like a drunkin fatman and causing a chirping noise on the belt.I've read about a bearing issue with these.Can i send u the bad bearings for the new updated ones.Im going to be going to Sals at Powersurge Performance to do some testing with him and Charles from MagnumPowers and would like to get this issue straightned out first.Thank you,
                                        Jason   
Jason,

You'll need to call Metco about the bearings, I don't have any.  I don't mean to sound cold about this at all but they make them, I just sell them. :)  Talk to Ron or Aaron.

Thanks for the welcome back guys!! :smt117

Tim

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.