Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
how do u guys make those bad ass sigs i cant figure it out? could any1 help me out?

·
Registered
91 Posts
i used photoshop that i download free from limewire.com im sure thats what most people use.However i don't know what flash memory stick i put my sig on.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
u dibt knw what any of that means i need to know how to make a sig lol

·
Premium Member
4,662 Posts
In any good graphics proggie like adobe photoshop... send me a couple of pics of your truck and I will see what I can do for ya :D

·
Registered
228 Posts
Corel Draw is nice but not for photos PS hands down is the best, but CD is great for doing the wierd things....... or is that wild things

·
Registered
145 Posts
Bill Jordan said:
Corel Draw is nice but not for photos PS hands down is the best, but CD is great for doing the wierd things ....... or is that wild things

Bill you are right .. Corel is not for pictures i.e. red eye removel/ touch-up etc .. but it makes creations ... wierd and or wild .. when you have a picture
where you want it .. once again easy to import add text etc ... than export as jpeg .. besides I have been using Corel for over 15yrs .. and i'm to old to learn a new program? WQ

·
Registered
228 Posts
Nope I started out with Corel 3 if that tells you anything.........

·
Premium Member
13,857 Posts
I've had Photo Chop for like 4 years and still have absolutely NO CLUE how to use it

I instead use it only for certain things, and instead use "U Lead Photo Express 2.0 SE"
for custom Sigs. (it's from the 70's OR SOMETHING)  :D

I actually clone everything, want to see my first Sig EVER
I got away with it for about a yr on F-150 till someone complained :D

·
Registered
145 Posts
Bill Jordan said:
Nope I started out with Corel 3 if that tells you anything.........
Yep .. tells me you must be very very old .. goes back a ways ... I also started out with a 286 and Corel 3 .. that should tell you .. i'm very very old ..
but I still love a red light .. Have a great day Bill ..WQ

1 - 11 of 11 Posts