Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Even Then I Was Old Skool!
10,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was really looking forward to the Tuna Show, but its been raining all day and although its a rain or shine deal, I wasn't going to get the bitch all dirtied up for what?

So I decided to install the L & S today. Interesting thing, I followed instructions and put a shop rag loaded with a few paper towels around the rear line, started it and gunned it a few times, nothing came out? So I just capped that rear line and called it a day. Wonder if the Boost Bypass JDM did had anything to do with that?

Mike

·
Even Then I Was Old Skool!
10,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hard to untangle that mess but there's a foam-covered pipe at the rear on the passenger side with a "T" halfway down going to the PCV in the valve cover. Instructions are to allow it to purge any excess oil before capping it. The L&S runs one hose to the PCV and another to the port on the top rear of the blower, discarding the OEM line with the T. Supposedly if the intercooler hasn't been cleaned oil will blow out when you start the engine and get it into mild boost. I haven't cleaned it yet, will do so when I finish porting the spare blower. Either it's relatively clean or 5# of boost wasn't enough.

So... How's the chassis work going Mike? Inspired after seeing Vinnies? LOL. Oh yeah, has Justin put his hood on yet?

Mike

1 - 3 of 3 Posts