Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys im debating powdercoating my wheels i have a 04 silver L and i wanna see how some BLK p-coated wheels would look on my truck....... if you have any pic of some please show them off.... THANX in ADVANCE!!!!
:bigtu

·
I paid my buck-o-five
75,678 Posts
they will look disgusting...

don't do it

·
JTBtheSISSY thinks his cobras fast.
4,002 Posts
there is too much chrome on the streets now especially since they are putting in on every jap car known to man and even the ford fungus

·
I paid my buck-o-five
75,678 Posts
well ya'll can run 7-15 different shades of black on the same truck and call it cool, just a few years ago we made fun of ricers for doing the same thing but it's your choice

·
Yeah It's Stock
2,829 Posts
Hey guys im debating powdercoating my wheels i have a 04 silver L and i wanna see how some BLK p-coated wheels would look on my truck....... if you have any pic of some please show them off.... THANX in ADVANCE!!!!
:bigtu
Your truck doesn't have the chrome 03/04 wheels does it?

I seen a pic of one in the Texas LR GTG and it looked sweet as hell!!

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Stoffer is a hater towards black rims lol..

Reactions: stoffer

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
and black wheels arent? black wheels got played out when you had every person with a black car trying to make it look murdered out.
i think they look decent now on anything other than black.
Damn guys I just wanted to see some pix to compare......I didnt mean to start a war against blk wheels lol.. I just think they look pretty cool and wanted to see if it would look good on my L :shitstormretarded

·
Florida>Texas
10,629 Posts
and black wheels arent? black wheels got played out when you had every person with a black car trying to make it look murdered out.
i think they look decent now on anything other than black.
all color wheels are played out but not as much as chrome. freaking mini vans are coming with chrome now. but black isnt played out on the L, a few ppl have them done and look sick when done right. there are so few colors you can do wheels and make it look decent. chrome died out years ago

·
Florida>Texas
10,629 Posts
Damn guys I just wanted to see some pix to compare......I didnt mean to start a war against blk wheels lol.. I just think they look pretty cool and wanted to see if it would look good on my L :shitstormretarded
Go for it..its your truck and you drive it, nobody else :bigtu

1 - 20 of 35 Posts