Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know there is threads about this but while i look i would like to get some opinions on shocks ASAP. im more than sure my truck is stock height but sometime i look at it and it does look a bit lowered.

anyways what is a good brand of shocks for the front end for stock height in need of tomorrow thats why i want to know as soon as possible. is there shocks for stock height that are adjustable to lower later?

thank you
jh.

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
the ones i have on are white shocks let me go check what brand they are... is that 300 for all 4?

·
Registered
2,566 Posts
if you are in a pinch and you need the truck drive able i would just get a cheap pair of shocks. However shocks do not have anything to do with ride height,if your suspension looks lower,you have sagging springs. But i will let the lowered L brothers comment on what works on lowered front suspension. All i have is a drop shackle in the rear.

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i just want to get some nice shocks since im doing my front end suspension with new rods and control arms. wasnt planning to do shocks but my father suggested so i was like yea why not might as well.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Replace with the 02-04 OEM bilsteins. It will be a whole different truck. Unless you're more than 2 inches lower in the front, I wouldn't mess with anything aftermarket.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts