Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, this is what most reputable builders say happens in time when using an under drive pulley on a 4V modular. has to do with the extra chains and harmonics they cause, from what i have read, and now believe.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,227 Posts
Saw this one coming.

I hear they make one from unobtainium that adds .4 Rear wheel and will flow .06 psi more. It takes about 40 man hours to weld in but its a nice mod. Google it and let me know what ya think. They are on back order so get on the list.

·
Registered
6,227 Posts
Me too.:( Pity is, it might of been avoidable had the stock balancer been left on.:smt102
We are the kings of proving mods worthless. How many times have we jumped on some bandwagon to find out the parts junk.

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
We are the kings of proving mods worthless. How many times have we jumped on some bandwagon to find out the parts junk.

Thast what I DONT want to do with this truck. Tired of trying the latest greatest. just want to fix a few flaws and get it back on the road. for me, the exhaust between the engine and the turbos is a must. Time to call swaintech.:p

·
Upgraded In Tank Fuel Line Kits!!!!
7,794 Posts
OK, this is what most reputable builders say happens in time when using an under drive pulley on a 4V modular. has to do with the extra chains and harmonics they cause, from what i have read, and now believe.
you know how to tell that is a ******* oil pump??

cause it only has 1 tooth!!!

Sorry I couldn't resist!!

·
Registered
5,872 Posts
Ouch. I figure if Casey can run what he did with a stock balcner, then my measly single turbo 4V setup will be just fine with it as well. My Melling 10227 came in Friday, so I should have the oil pump issue taken care of as well.

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I didn't have a stock piece to replace it with so I founf a very low priced inovative west stock diamete piece.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts