Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SFPH - Xmas DUB Pulley Unit Sale!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SFPH is discounting all DUB Interchangeable Supercharger Pulley Units 10% for our Xmas Sale. This Sale includes our DUB Regular Pulley Units & our DUB Non-Slip Pulley Units.

To take advantage of this Xmas Sale, please email me privately at [email protected] with the DUB Pulley Unit you are wanting to purchase, including the pulley size you want.

·
Registered
270 Posts
how much are the non slip uppers and do they come in billet?

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
BoostinSvt954 said:
how much are the non slip uppers  and do they come in billet?
BoostinSvt954, the Non-Slip uppers are on sale for $144 including shipping and yes, the DUB Hub Assembly is Nitride Coated Steel and the Pulleys are Billet Aluminum 6061-T6. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
270 Posts
thanks i live in cooper city so i might come by your shop and pick one up. where r u guys located?

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
BoostinSvt954 said:
thanks i live in cooper city so i might come by your shop and pick one up. where r u guys located?
BoostinSvt954, we are located in Fort Pierce, about 60 miles north of West Palm Beach and about 40 miles south of Melbourne on the east coast. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
270 Posts
wow thats kinda far but im going to okeechobee next week so myabe ill stop by and the week after christmas im drving by fort pierce to go to north carolina so ill be stopping by sometime. can u give me directions off the turnpike.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts