Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a question on the non slip DUB upper pullies???? Can I run one of these with the stock lower and what size should I get?? I dont want ALOT of boost, just a little more! I like the fact that I can change the upper pulley ALOT MORE EASILY than dealing with the lower, cage or cageless, bla bla bla...............I dont want to deal with belt slip that comes along with the upper. Can I use the Gatorback non slip V-belt with DUB non slip upper pulley and would I have problems with belt slip with just a little more boost??? My L is a daily driver and I mean daily - even in the winter. I have a Predator that I am waiting for the tune from RWTD. Thanks for any info you's can give [email protected]!!!!!!!! [smilie=fingersx.gif]

·
Registered
159 Posts
Traumatized , yes you can safely run the DUB 2.80" Upper Pulley Sytstem and not have to worry about any belt slippage, only if you decide to add a Lower Crank Pulley 4lb. or larger, then I would get our Billet Idler Pulley Kit , to eliminate any chance of belt shippage occuring. I would recommend our DUB 2.80" Non-Slip Upper Pulley System ,along with a Gatorback 4060660 Belt for your application., Also you can use a Predator Tuner, or a SCT Tuner for your application. Hope this helps, as check out the DUB Pulley Unit here:

http://www.southfloridapulleyhq.com/SFPH/items_on_sale.htm

- 2.80" Non-Slip DUB System =
- for 1999-current Lightning
- new lower price of $159.95 shipped and FREE Gatorback Belt!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
SFPH -- hey guy.. when I click on your webpage and click Lightning -> Pulley Systems -> Dial_Ur_Boost Interchangeable Pulley System ...

It says"

South Florida Pulley HQ is proud to introduce our Dial_Ur_Boost Interchangeable Systems for the 2003 SC Mustang Cobra. We currently have 5 different systems to choose from:
"

Why say Mustang Cobra if for Lightning????

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.