Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Life has its turns and curves. I have decided that I would like to sell the lightning. I am asking where to post it at to get a good price if nobody here works it out. I am asking 24k. Its a Silver 04 in fair condition with the tonneau cover (damaged but still good with a little body work) and 122k miles. The previous owner damaged the tailgate which I believe is the same event that damaged the cover.. I think he backed into something. He also stained the seats. Otherwise I have kept it very clean and maintained. Its by no means mint condition, but its also by no means bad condition. I know the price may be high especially for owners of Lightnings in mint or better condition. Out here though I get a lot of looks and expressed desire to have this truck. We all know how much appreciation there is for it and thus I will not undervalue it. If I had it my way I would keep it and restore it to mint but thats not an option. If someone is interested please message me. If not point me in a good direction. I understand we need pictures to know for sure and I will take pictures soon. Super busy with work and school and finals coming up. Rest assured I do have one.

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
May try the trucks for sale section.

Reactions: stoffer
1 - 8 of 8 Posts