Lightning Rodder banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Dump Truck Killer
1,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm back home visiting the family in Kirkland, but it's been years since I've been back. Soo, I need a good restaurant to take em to that isn't gonna completely rape me with prices. Any ideas?

·
Formerly OGmackPLRcool
1,075 Posts
Anthony's is always good. I go there for my birthday with family every year.

I like the Metropolitan Grill when I am in the mood for some good steak, but the prices are a bit up there.

What about Benihana? Thats a cool place to go if you have never been before and not too bad on price.

Along those same lines is the Ipanema Grill. Its a Brazilian restaurant and was really good when I went there a couple years ago.

Your in Kirkland? Have you ever gone to Hector's? Everytime Im in the area I go there for breakfast and bloody mary's

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
Your in Kirkland? Have you ever gone to Hector's? Everytime Im in the area I go there for breakfast and bloody mary's
:bigtu

If you want to hop over to the west side instead, check out Santorini. I have yet to find anything bad on the menu. Been going there for years. Best chicken fettuccini around!

http://santorinipizza.com/pasta.php

·
Dump Truck Killer
1,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Awesome, thanks guys. Anthonys looks like a good choice. Won't be till sat though, so keep the suggestions comin!

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
What are you looking to eat?
What do they like?
Where do they NOT like to eat?

·
Dump Truck Killer
1,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Anything really. My dad doesn't eat fish, so it can't be a complete seafood place. Other than that, fair game.

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
If you want to drive up to Everett They have the Anthony's Woodfire grill
Still on the waterfront not as much fish.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
8 Participants
BS Racing
Lightning Rodder
Join our Lightning Rodder community to discuss the supercharged Ford F150 SVT and Harley Davidson edition pickup.
Full Forum Listing