Lightning Rodder banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Delvallo
2,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i finally managed to take a pic of my x3 screen, im going to try an upload a tune for the first time tomorrow, the tune went onto the x3 with no problem, just hope its not locked, what you u guys think>?

·
Vendor
4,138 Posts
i finally managed to take a pic of my x3 screen, im going to try an upload a tune for the first time tomorrow, the tune went onto the x3 with no problem, just hope its not locked, what you u guys think>?

Uhhhh, I don't know too much about those Newer SCT devices but I'm pretty sure the words "status:locked" means its locked?

·
Delvallo
2,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Uhhhh, I don't know too much about those Newer SCT devices but I'm pretty sure the words "status:locked" means its locked?
someone told me it could mean that its locked that i personally cant hook it up an alter things

but it says how many unlocks are left?

im just anxious for tomorrow thats all! lol

·
Vendor
4,138 Posts
someone told me it could mean that its locked that i personally cant hook it up an alter things

but it says how many unlocks are left?

im just anxious for tomorrow thats all! lol
The way the old ones work the "unlocks left" were how many times it could be unlocked by an SCT dealer, not an end user.

·
I paid my buck-o-five
75,537 Posts
did you buy it new or used???

·
Motor City T-Sport
1,645 Posts
Yours has been used previously and is VIN locked to another vehicle. The only way a user can unlock it is by returning the vehicle it is currently locked to back to stock. If you can’t return the original vehicle back to stock, then you’ll likely have to contact SCT’s Tech Support and pay to have it unlocked. Could also check with some local SCT tuners/dealers and see if they can help?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
4 Participants
03_HD_F150SC
Lightning Rodder
Join our Lightning Rodder community to discuss the supercharged Ford F150 SVT and Harley Davidson edition pickup.
Full Forum Listing