Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
EVT TECH
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I have always had a Gen 1 and a few months ago I bought a White 94 and I was not happy with it it was missin stuff and just needed alot of work.I'm kinda picky when it comes to my vehicles,so I sold that one and I also Sold my Superduty ,and started looking for a clean low mile Gen 1.I sold the super duty Cause Dave Ramsey Said so,LOL. Ok enough of this crap now the good stuff .I found a 95 White L on Craigslist with 107K the ad said all original,except with flowmasters.Well me and the wife load up and drive down there to look at it.The paint is in awsome shape has a couple rock chips but that is to be expected,and has one small ding in the tail gate .Then he tels me when he bought it it had the "wrong"bumper on it,so he found a new old stock tube bumper on ebay and paid $800 for it.He thought the white step bumper was wrong,I did have the heart to say anything.Then I open the hood,I say oh it has Mass Air "he said nope its all original"I didnt say anything else. The check engine light was on"bad TPS".Also it has a mild lowering kit on it with bilstine shocks.It has a shift kit or a valve body in it also cause it shifts great,and shifts like my old 94 with the LPF valve body.Some one has spent some money on this truck with tasteful mods.I will get some pictures of it when it stops storming.I would like someone to help me idenify the lowering kit.Did Ford make a lowering kit?

All I can say is I'm glad to be back in the lightnig scene.

·
Yeah It's Stock
2,829 Posts
Got any more pictures of the rain??
It's been so long since I've seen any I almost forgot what it looked like.

Good looking truck...the Gen 1's are definitely growing on me.

·
EVT TECH
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Here are some pics of the spindles and the springs.See the brackets that the springs are sitting on,any L I have ever had has never had that lowered or factory. Just seeing if you guys can shed some light on it.
It has greaseable ball joints and somone went to the trouble to paint the spindle and the little spring saddle thing.

·
EVT TECH
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yea I usually put a roll pan,and soft bed cover on all my gen 1's and no red neck tailpipes.I just hate to take that bumper off it is freakin NEW!!!!.

Reactions: 10secL

·
Premium Member
5,989 Posts
Good looking L man!!

Reactions: Jeepbus

·
EVT TECH
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Yea I'm thinking for now maybe a cam, stall, and spray.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.