Lightning Rodder banner

Sally/Dyno/Susnhine/St. Pete/Tampa/This weekend!

1K views 26 replies 8 participants last post by  LightningToGo 
#1 ·
What do these things have in common?

Sally will be getting a dyno tune at a car show in Tampa getting a tune by Brian from EFI Tuning. Then he will be going to Sunshine speedway in St.Pete for some grudge racing. This all happens this Saturday the 20th.

Let me know if anyone in the area will want to meet up...:bigtu

Don't be scared! I only got kicked out of one bar last time.:laughing25

#2 ·
If I could I would.
It'd be cool seeing you and the wifie again.

#4 ·
What do these things have in common?

Sally will be getting a dyno tune at a car show in Tampa getting a tune by Brian from EFI Tuning. Then he will be going to Sunshine speedway in St.Pete for some grudge racing. This all happens this Saturday the 20th.

Let me know if anyone in the area will want to meet up...:bigtu

Don't be scared! I only got kicked out of one bar last time.:laughing25
Where's the car show at? George and I could cruise over.:cheers

#11 ·
My truck always dynos low but it puts the time down on the track. 7.4 @92 on 14lbs and detenation was my best so far on dr's. and 8.0@89 on spinning radials.

Looking to finally get a 18psi-20psi tune and better track times. However, the weather/heat sucks this time of the year. I want 6's so bad. If I can get to the 6's in the 1/8 with the turbo, I'm sure the 1/4 with the turbo will be awesome, with how hard it pulls after the 1/8mile.

#19 ·
588/610 on a conservative tune and boost...No track times because the track was flooded due to the hell of a storm you guys had. Played poker and then went to the waterin' trough where I saw a 00 white lightning in the parking lot. Couldn't find the owner. Seems like the same one I saw the last time I was there.

#21 ·
18lbs but with stock cams. the hp/tq started to fall off at higher rpms. 12 degrees of timing, which is low for my 8:1 motor. Looking to see mid 600-700 with 24lbs and 17-20 degrees of timing.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.