Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone having a hard time contacting Sal? I bought some 60# injectors, and a MAFia, and sadly the first tune isn't even close to right. I'm basically left w/ the truck stranded... We exchanged emails a few times, but haven't heard from him in a week. IM'ed him a few times seeing as thats usually how we contact one another but nothing. I don't really want to call and bug more if somethings up. Busy, sick, ok? Anyone know. Rob spill the bizeans.

·
Project Dirty Dog
6,747 Posts
Rob Probally has him locked in the Dyno Shop working on his truck :LOL. It's okay Rob you are not the only one that need's Sal's Help

·
Premium Member
13,857 Posts
I'm in the same boat right now, I CAN NOT go racing till I get other tunes from Sal and I have not been able to get a hold of him either.

I may miss Eng Town this Sunday or have to race with my street program and pray it can take A LOT of nitrous  :LOL

I unfortunately will not have a free night or day to even stop by his shop for quite some time, but if I get back from the City in time today, I will try, (and let him know people are looking for him).

I do know he has A LOT of work in the shop right now, knowing him he's spending all his time banging it out right now.....

·
El duderino
13,077 Posts
i am waiting for a tune so i can start my built motor when it is done later this week.

·
Administrator
18,554 Posts
Hope you all get straightened out asap.
BTW, Rob, what is going on at Etown this sunday?
Jim

1 - 7 of 7 Posts