Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everybody,

I am extremely happy to announce that Chickenears.com is a Roush Suspension/Lowering kit Distributor now, excusively for Gen 2 Lightnings.

http://www.chickenears.com

I have 50 kits on order and will be stocking them in less than 60 days.  I'm having an introductory sale on these kits for a short while.

So, if you're on the fence about what lowering kit to get, consider the Roush Kit.  Roush was the company that developed the Lightning suspension for SVT's limited budget. 

Roush took their suspension knowledge one step further and applied it to their lowering/handling package that includes the rear drop springs (no fighting the rear spring hangers anymore) and combined it with their excellent front coils and Roush/Bilstien Shocks (valved for the spring rates) to give us a 2 1/2" rear and 1 1/2" front drop.  The kit comes with the cambolt kits for the alignment that is recommended, plus new bumpstops.

You can't go wrong with Chikenears and Roush, get the best products and service available anywhere for an excellent price. 

Email me or call to get on the list.  I'm accepting a $100 deposit on the kits and the balance will be due when the kits are ready.

Thanks,

Tim @ Chikenears  Call 704 521-4923  or email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I guess you mean the Water Pic, Cliff? I still have it but a lot of people complained about it locking up their computers. I really think it was just their computers that were not up to date, but I wanted to be web friendly.

I love it too, and might start using it again. :)

Tim

·
Registered
541 Posts
I was on the fence until last week!
Tim answered all my questions and concerns, and I jumped on this offer.
I can't wait to get my drop kit,lol. and have no regrets!!!
Thanks again Tim,
Bryan

·
Premium Member
13,857 Posts
Tim
Sounds like a great package, I've heard only great things about the Roush Kit :smt023
as soon as I re-mortage my house
OR SOMETHING
and get through this Engine Build, Me and You ARE DEF hooking up for some assorted
goodies.

:smt026

1 - 6 of 6 Posts