Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It looks like I am going to have to go with the roll bar and rear supports. The NHRA still hasn't agreed to make the roll bar with halo option official. Jim D. talked to the owner of Raceway Park in Jersey about it. We where told that unless NHRA makes a written statement on this, he would not permit the cage substitute at his track. Same story I got from the head of Tech at Ennis in the Dallas area.

Since I run at more than just FFW events, I really don't want to run all over the country arguing over the legalities of a cage. For those that are not in a hurry to get caged, I would wait a bit to see if the ruling will be allowed. It does look as if they will allow it, just not in the next week or two. I had to make my choice yesterday....

Rocks

·
Registered
393 Posts
Hey Ron....I think I have an old set of KC Highlights kickin' around somewhere....Maybe we can mount 'em on the roof, That would give you the look you want I think?

LOL!!

·
Premium Member
13,857 Posts
Hey you tried,
THATS THE MAIN THING :smt023

Someday I believe it will change
Good Looking out Guys :cheers:

·
Registered
454 Posts
fomocofan said:
Hey Ron....I think I have an old set of KC Highlights kickin' around somewhere....Maybe we can mount 'em on the roof, That would give you the look you want I think?

LOL!!
:LOL

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
fomocofan said:

LOL!!

That's just perfect..... :sad:. Maybe a lift kit too...and some oversized wheels....yeah, that's the ticket.

·
Project Dirty Dog
6,747 Posts
03LightningRocks said:
fomocofan said:

LOL!!

That's just perfect..... :sad:.  Maybe a lift kit too...and some oversized wheels....yeah, that's the ticket.
Just let me know Ron and I can get you a hook up on a Lift Kit :LOL

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
99BlackBeast said:
03LightningRocks said:
fomocofan said:

LOL!!

That's just perfect..... :sad:.  Maybe a lift kit too...and some oversized wheels....yeah, that's the ticket.
Just let me know Ron and I can get you a hook up on a Lift Kit  :LOL

Yeah....everybody pile on....OK...who wants to kick a man while he's down. Come on...don't be shy now.... :LOL.

·
Premium Member
246 Posts
Sorry to hear about the negative halo!! I really don't want to put bar's out the back, but I'm patient and will wait for further ruling's! Keep us informed please.
Bryan

1 - 8 of 8 Posts