Lightning Rodder banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
re-born
5,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ron from Rhodes was nice enough to text me a couple pics of the roll bar being installed in my truck. Sorry for the quality but I had to share. I am pretty damn excited that it will be done this Friday. :hyper I bought the truck and dropped it off at Rhodes the same day back in August so I can't wait to get it home finally.

Attachments

·
re-born
5,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ron has been a real pleasure to deal with. I have heard/read nothing but awesome things about them and I am sure I will be very happy with his work.

·
Built And Blown
2,136 Posts
Looking good!!! I want to install a roll bar bad. But all the shops around here I don't trust. Wish I lived further up north.

·
Building a fast catfish!!!
15,687 Posts
wait till jimmy sees this thread... he will start pic whoring

·
15,687 Posts
looks good btw... why does the truck look blue

·
re-born
5,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
looks good btw... why does the truck look blue
I think it looks that way because of the lighting and the truck has been painted before so it might not be the same black as factory. I'm going to be driving up next week to get it, not sure on a day yet, you still wanna meet up like we talked about waaayyyy back when I first posted I was dropping it off? :smt102

·
15,687 Posts
I think it looks that way because of the lighting and the truck has been painted before so it might not be the same black as factory. I'm going to be driving up next week to get it, not sure on a day yet, you still wanna meet up like we talked about waaayyyy back when I first posted I was dropping it off? :smt102

yea man... just give me a day...lol

1 - 16 of 16 Posts