Lightning Rodder banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,530 Posts
Do you have a hard time opening the tailgate, i have an ss rollpan and when i had mine the tailgate used to hit the led bar. I want to buy a new bar.

·
Dam it feels good to be a Gangsta
511 Posts
I like it.
I should probably do something like that to prevent all these old people from constantly rear ending me...
Shagg... If you live in Naples, there is nothing going to prevent the geezers from banging into you. I lived in Punta Gorda for 4 years and at 38 years old I was like the youngest person to own a home in my area... LOL. It was like deathrace getting to work every day avoiding the 70 year olds on their way to golf.

Frozen, what led system did you use on the tailgate... line of fire? Looks great...

·
Wow really?!
2,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No I don't have a hard time opening tailgate installing the bar I did originally and I got rid of those screw in double sided pads and just screwed the bar right into the rollpan haha. No one can see it :) fits perfect :)
As for lightbar brand I have the altec fire led bar. I don't like the white reverse crap haha straight red always and gets brighter with braking :)

·
Registered
3,530 Posts
I miss my led bar. Ima have to by a new one and do what u did mike. I have Led tailights, LEd L 3rd brake light, and all i need is that led line.

·
NO SPONSORS
5,672 Posts
not sure i can tell a difference. did you change the bulbs in the upper 3rd brake light??

·
NO SPONSORS
5,672 Posts
oh lol i dont see a difference

·
Wow really?!
2,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
my upper 3rd brake light has leds in the middle. red. then when u open the door. those 2 ligths on outside of that strip are nomrally stock looking bulbs! and i changed em red thats all gosh

·
I paid my buck-o-five
75,542 Posts
I hate the LED light strips...

·
NO SPONSORS
5,672 Posts
my upper 3rd brake light has leds in the middle. red. then when u open the door. those 2 ligths on outside of that strip are nomrally stock looking bulbs! and i changed em red thats all gosh
oh ok! sorry my brain is fried from vacation. you dont have to be so testies

·
Registered
884 Posts
Damn those assssssssesssss are distracting slck!!!

All I want for christmas is ..... shown right there in the pic above!!!

·
NO SPONSORS
5,672 Posts
snookie want smoosh smoosh!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts