Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rob,
I received a call to limit your nitrous power so people can still be faster than you. Money speaks so no hard feelings ehh. LOL

·
Registered
159 Posts
racetested said:
Rob,
I received a call to limit your nitrous power so people can still be faster than you. Money speaks so no hard feelings ehh. LOL
Go figure that , will yeh!!! [smilie=eek4.gif]

·
Premium Member
13,857 Posts
racetested said:
Rob,
And I bet that call came from VINNIE  :D

Cause The Wizard ran better ET than him at Eng Town when we lined up. [smilie=omgrofl.gif]

And looky here, I had him the entire way down,
Rich vs Poor
The best of everything vs nothing
AND ME THE WINNER, WOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO

Now if I can only get him at the line too %*@$%*@$%*#$*$#

BTW, I don't expect to see any 9's or 8's after my 11 ANYMORE :smt026

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Vinnie wasn't the guy.

Best of everything against nothing? You have the holy grail of nitrous systems!

I can't wait for the new nitrous system to be done within the next year. The whole system will be the size of our crossfire injector and flow 300hp. How will that be for stealth. Not to mention no more progressive controller as the system will be a smooth progressive with no pulsing.

·
Registered
159 Posts
racetested said:
Vinnie wasn't the guy.

I can't wait for the new nitrous system to be done within the next year. The whole system will be the size of our crossfire injector and flow 300hp. How will that be for stealth. Not to mention no more progressive controller as the system will be a smooth progressive with no pulsing.
Hmmmmm, interesting (300HP) enough, as I might want one of those systems for .......which of my Supercharged Rides!!!! Decisions, decisions.......... [smilie=eek4.gif]

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Terry,
If you have some patience there are a few projects that people will not be able to resist once we release them to the market. Unfortunately most are new ideas and very technical, so 12 months minimum until releasing the products is looking realistic.

·
Registered
145 Posts
What a low down dirty no good rotten trick that would be .. Rob would program in a 100 shot and get 50, than he would plug in 150 and get 25 what type of low life, no good, sick _ssssssssss  *(^^&$%^$&)()* person would even think of such a thing.??????

·
Premium Member
13,857 Posts
racetested said:
Vinnie wasn't the guy.

Nothing meaning all that OTHER fancy stuff he has, AND I DONT
Woo fellow , dont take it the wrong way, I KNOW I GOT THE BEST, THATS WHY WE WON :D

racetested said:
DONT EVER FORGET WHO'S THE OFFICIAL US TEST LIGHTING PAL [smilie=wavey.gif] :smt026 [smilie=3gears.gif]

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm just giving you a hard time Rob. I should have used a smiley. LOL

You'll be one of the first to get an upgrade and test. Think of this, a valve the size of your tiny injector that will work for a remote bottle opener and a second unit for the nitrous delivery system. Trev also has another set-up going that will limit the amount of nitrous needed to make the same amount of power. It's all about efficiency and ingenuity. Some of the top technology is now going to be used on our nitrous systems, yet the price of a kit may actually be cheaper since less parts are needed.

Are you very glad to be the test lightning now? :D

·
Premium Member
4,662 Posts
<-------------- is known as a certified/professional lab rat  :LOL

Looking for employment   [smilie=fingersx.gif]

·
Premium Member
13,857 Posts
racetested said:
I'm just giving you a hard time Rob. I should have used a smiley. LOL

You'll be one of the first to get an upgrade and test. Think of this,  a valve the size of your tiny injector that will work for a remote bottle opener and a second unit for the nitrous delivery system. Trev also has another set-up going that will limit the amount of nitrous needed to make the same amount of power. It's all about efficiency and ingenuity. Some of the top technology is now going to be used on our nitrous systems, yet the price of a kit may actually be cheaper since less parts are needed.

Are you very glad to be the test lightning now? :D
YES I AM :D

WOO HOO

1 - 12 of 12 Posts