Lightning Rodder banner

RICEKILLER MEET

1K views 21 replies 9 participants last post by  Enemy 
#1 ·
#8 ·
almost served up a big mac this morning. luckily family was there.

Mark, I could possibly do that. long as yall dont park and wanna move :bolt:shitstormretarded

Show is getting bigger and bigger. Should be one of the biggest turnouts this coming Monday. Which truck is yours??

Attachments

#9 ·
you should have so all Lightning owner's reputation would have been gone. Like the GTO owners Viper owners and Corvette owners ****ing up the previous Car's and coffee Spots. Then all of us would look like fools. It's ok I moved because I respect everyone and they always park there and since you moved their cones why would I park there? I rather chill somewhere else and avoid looking like a fool.:bigtu

#10 ·
you should have so all Lightning owner's reputation would have been gone. Like the GTO owners Viper owners and Corvette owners ****ing up the previous Car's and coffee Spots. Then all of us would look like fools. It's ok I moved because I respect everyone and they always park there and since you moved their cones why would I park there? I rather chill somewhere else and avoid looking like a fool.:bigtu
JOSE, they gave me the cone to use for you guys! They said they were cool with us being there. they like our trucks. I didnt do anything for two reasons. family was there and i didnt wanna ruin the meet. They were cool with us bgein there and the guy even came up and talked to me after wards when yall wanted to move. ITs cool man, i dont know why yall are trippin bout that shit. :smt021 It wasnt a big deal. But for the record, they were cool with us parking there, they even came up to me b4 i left and told me to tell you guys that we had nice trucks and didnt know why we were leaving. And for when the sun came out to tell them idiots yall had shade....:smt023

Its serious cool tho man. stop trippin bout it. :cheers

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.