Lightning Rodder banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats up fellas, as most of you know, ive done a couple of headlight and foglight retrofit for our trucks. i know, from those that have purchased from me before, its a steal for what i sell them for with everything included new. so today, im spicing up the deal and this will be the set cost for retrofitted projectors which include new housings, fxr 3.0 projectors, any shroud you prefer, hid bulbs (hid ballasts are included at extra cost for those that dont already have hids) and the relay harness. standard colors include the regular chrome or black but i can color match if you wish for an extra cost. This group buy has been approved by rob and the other mods that would like to thank for this opportunity. it will run from today till mid january and thats it. Turn around time is usually 2 weeks after receive everything and it doesnt matter how many sets i have to do. These are made on a budget and for those and including myself, thats what i will call them.

1. regular set of bixenon retrofitted headlights in either black or chrome is 340 shipped to your door. this includes the new housings retrofitted, shrouds, hid bulbs, and relay harness.

2.regular set of bixenon retrofitted headlights in either black or chrome is 365 shipped to your door. this includes the new housings retrofitted, shrouds, hid bulbs, hid ballasts and relay harness.

3.regular set of bixenon retrofitted headlights color matched to your truck is 390 shipped to your door. this includes the new housings retrofitted, shrouds, hid bulbs, hid ballasts and relay harness.

now heres where it gets better and they go in the same order as above. if theres 5 or more purchasing a set then heres the prices

1.320 shipped

2.345 shipped

3.370 shipped

more than 10 people in the group buy

1.300 shipped

2.325 shipped

3.350 shipped

these are the best of the best prices i can do. if you wish to use your own headlights, which honestly i wouldnt, the price would drop down 60 bucks. unless you have brand new ones then its worth it lol

ill be posting up pics later tonight and just as refernce how much i dropped the price

these are the normal prices before the group buy

1. 380 shipped

2. 420 shipped

3. 440 shipped

thanks for the opportunity fellas and if theres any questions you guys may have, let me know. if someone would like to start a group buy feel free to do so please:bigtu

:cheers

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
if this is in the wrong section, please remove mods. thank you

·
Premium Member
3,115 Posts
Dang wish I wasn't putting my new motor together I'dlove a set

1 - 8 of 8 Posts