Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone heard or has had any recent experience with this company?

·
Slevin
1,033 Posts
He lives in my town now. There has been a lot of bad blood with him in the past here.
He apparently made amends with another local Lightning owner here and I trust this guy.
So maybe he is gtg again? Very pricey however.

Reactions: stoffer

·
Registered
220 Posts
Heard a lot of bad stories and seen a lot of bad work over on the Facebook group from him. That was maybe two years ago.
Some what “recent” (maybe earlier this year) he made an amazing set of lights for Harley356. They were pretty sick looking. But Josh is known very well so I assume he made sure not to fuck his lights up.

I would just go with High Voltage. Haven’t seen anything bad about him. I’ll get some made one day through him.

·
Registered
3,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well I ask because I got a set not too long ago from him earlier this year. They started getting condensation. He told me to send them back. I did and asked for an update just to verify he got them. Weeks later I email again and get a rude reply. Very bad communication and I just honestly want my lights back.

·
Registered
3,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well I ask because I got a set not too long ago from him earlier this year. They started getting condensation. He told me to send them back. I did and asked for an update just to verify he got them. Weeks later I email again and get a rude reply. Very bad communication and I just honestly want my lights back.

·
Registered
420 Posts

Heard simular stories many times.

·
Registered
3,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
regular joe
2002 True Blue
1,677 Posts
I have a set of retrofit projectors on my L (not from bullseye)...one of them gets condensation.

I also have a set of very high dollar projectors on my jeep from another company. They both get condensation.

I was told this is normal by both companies.

·
Registered
420 Posts
I have a set of retrofit projectors on my L (not from bullseye)...one of them gets condensation.

I also have a set of very high dollar projectors on my jeep from another company. They both get condensation.

I was told this is normal by both companies.
If they're not sealed correctly they condensate. You can bake them at a specific temp in the oven and separate them to seal yourself. Research the process before you attempt it.

·
Registered
3,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
1 - 17 of 17 Posts