Lightning Rodder banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Founder
13,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Requirements to Post in the Classified Section are now officially 50 Posts AND 30 Days. The system is set up to automatically do this and no one will be able to slip through anymore.

Some fought & screamed for this and unfortunately some will hate it. You can't satisfy everyone and you surly can't keep everyone happy but something had to be done and it was. Far to many people have come here and succeeded in scamming someone in the classifieds. This is a combo of the two main idea's that everyone suggested; some wanted 30-60 days, others wanted 50 post, we set it for 50 post & 30 days. (can be tweaked in future if need be).

·
Administrator
18,522 Posts
That is great with the software doing the hard work. But as always, buyer beware! Protect yourself with CC transactions where you can. Use the tools provided(like reading posts by the seller) to gain an insight about who/what the seller is. We don't like to see anyone taken advantage of. Unfortunately there is no good way to tell when a person decides to do the wrong thing.

Jim

·
Founder
13,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Your good now Bro, go for it :bigtu

·
Professional Lackey
429 Posts
Iv been a member since December and it wont let me post my truck I have for sale. So do I need to make 50 posts also?
Let's review the first sentence of the first post by Rob
The Requirements to Post in the Classified Section are now officially 50 Posts AND 30 Days.
So as you can see it says 50 posts AND 30 days, not 50 posts OR 30 days.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Let's review the first sentence of the first post by Rob

So as you can see it says 50 posts AND 30 days, not 50 posts OR 30 days.
Well lets review you being a douchebag

As you can see "Plague" is a douchebag
"Plague is probably going to get all crazy with me acting like a tough guy. its ok I probably wont see it because I'm NOT a BadAss and spend my time trolling forums making BadAss comments.

A simple yes or no would have Been fine. I don't understand why you need to make 50 posts to be able to "POST" a classified add. Probably because someone got burned on buying a truck and didn't want to take responsibility for being an idiot, So they blamed it on someone else and said it was the forums fault.
Maybe in about a year ill have my 50 posts so I can post a classified.

·
Professional Lackey
429 Posts
Riiiight, i'm a badass trolling the forums just to make badass comments, thats why in 5 years I still don't have 300 posts.

And you're not acting like a tough guy in my opinion, you're acting like a spoiled brat thinking that somehow the rules should be bent just for you.

·
Panty Dropper
5,911 Posts
Riiiight, i'm a badass trolling the forums just to make badass comments, thats why in 5 years I still don't have 300 posts.

And you're not acting like a tough guy in my opinion, you're acting like a spoiled brat thinking that somehow the rules should be bent just for you.
And a moron who can't even understand the name of a thread which answered his question before he even posted.

If it takes you years to make 50 posts, then you aren't a member of the community and we don't want you peddling your shit here. Move along.

Reactions: stoffer and Dusten
1 - 18 of 18 Posts