Lightning Rodder banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
I'm kind of a Big Deal
3,025 Posts
Maybe there is something wrong with me but I find all of those girls just average at best. :smt102

·
paranoid
4,608 Posts
did you notice that meytall cohen's .. has her name and logo on her drums and stuff.. wonder if she is sponsored by the company or puts them on there herself afterwards

·
Proudly Melting Faces Since 1994
1,868 Posts
I'm pretty sure she's sponsored.

I think all these girls are hot as hell!! But that's probably mostly bc being a musician myself seeing a chick that's pretty hot that can play any instrument that well makes their hotness go up 1000X.

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
I'm pretty sure she's sponsored.

I think all these girls are hot as hell!! But that's probably mostly bc being a musician myself seeing a chick that's pretty hot that can play any instrument that well makes their hotness go up 1000X.
Absolutely. There's much more than to attraction that just looks. There's a average looking girl that drives at our local autocross. She's a damn good driver. I want to jump her bones. :bananahump

·
I'm kind of a Big Deal
3,025 Posts
I dont think this girl is a drummer:

·
Premium Member
5,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Someone posted a thread a few months ago about Meytal Cohen. Sure the chicks were run of the mill, but if met one that played guitar or was into music like I was or into cars/drag racing like I was it'd make her that much hotter!

·
Stiffler's guinea pig
6,603 Posts
^^werd

·
Stiffler's guinea pig
6,603 Posts

·
I'm kind of a Big Deal
3,025 Posts
1 - 20 of 24 Posts