Lightning Rodder banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
FYI... sub is boxed and ready to be dropped off... Can use either UPS (aprox. 89.00 shipping) or FedEx (aprox 79.00) UPS says 5 to 7 business days, FedEx quotes 3 to 5 days. Packaged weight is 45 pounds. Please let me know by tomorrow and I can ship then. Otherwise, outside chance of shipping on Saturday, but most likely not til Monday, my next scheduled day off. Paypal is [email protected]... 350.00 plus shipping rate (89.00 or 79.00).

·
Registered
23 Posts
Payment of $429.00 sent via PayPal! You should have my address info on the PayPal payment but let me know if You need me to send it to you directly by email. i Should have asked but the sub isn’t blown is it?

·
Registered
274 Posts
being only a year old, if it was properly installed and not over powered. It should have plenty of life left

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
It looks fine... but it was not powered when sent to me. I asked the prior owner and he said it worked great. He was afraid to take the rear console apart to remove the box, he did not have the parts to replace it. I was lucky to find some navigator pieces to complete the removal and re-install. Dropping at FedEx this afternoon, will post tracking number...

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Sorry... please close... SOLD and SHIPPED... Thanks Jake!

FedEx 7780 1418 2819 and 7780 05395577

21 - 26 of 26 Posts