Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

· Registered
2,542 Posts
Very Nice! Makes my little 16lbs of boost look like child's play!

· Worlds Fastest Street HD Truck
14,724 Posts
I wish you the best of luck, although after the hurtles you've come through over the years, still makes me scratch my head a little bit that you're just jumping right at 27 lbs at it rather than starting at a moderate level and dialing it in and slowly turning the wick up, instead of just starting with a blow torch lol. That truck should run 9's at 22 lbs with it all dialed in!

· A1 TRANSMISSION
4,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I wish you the best of luck, although after the hurtles you've come through over the years, still makes me scratch my head a little bit that you're just jumping right at 27 lbs at it rather than starting at a moderate level and dialing it in and slowly turning the wick up, instead of just starting with a blow torch lol. That truck should run 9's at 22 lbs with it all dialed in!

Maybe i miss typed... We are gonna run 24-25 lbs next but wanted enough maf range for 27-28 lbs without having to retune if the extra boost is needed later. I agree on the part of backing it down some out of the gate.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

· Registered
2,049 Posts
I see Somebody is looking to set the mark for the 3.2 boys lol
Better make it good there's a blk limo that's coming out swing for tha record. Nothing hurts more then getting beat by a limo ask dude lightning lol

· A1 TRANSMISSION
4,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Better make it good there's a blk limo that's coming out swing for tha record. Nothing hurts more then getting beat by a limo ask dude lightning lol

That limo is the exception of limos. Lol... His will be fast no doubt. I wish everyone good luck this fall and hope nobody hurts anything. That would be a welcome change.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

· Registered
3,701 Posts
Ahhhhhh!!, that RACE Limo only has me by .04. Maybe my baby 2.6 will edge out that big bad 3.2 this year :scared003

· Worlds Fastest Street HD Truck
14,724 Posts
Ahhhhhh!!, that RACE Limo only has me by .04. Maybe my baby 2.6 will edge out that big bad 3.2 this year :scared003
Haven't you learned by now? If I totally shattered you, it would discourage you from having a rivalry with me and you'd throw in the towel going "no way can I catch that thing".....by letting you nip at my heels (or is only 0.04 away more like cupping my balls? :smt042), it lets you think you have a shot so you keep coming back for more, so I get to continually have the fun of smacking you down :shitstormretarded LOL!

10:32 vs 10:32
10:20 vs. 10:24?
9:89 vs. 9:95?
9:88 vs. 9:92?

You're right where I want ya! lol And with your refresh of new cams, refreshed bottom end, new converter, etc. I had to do something to help make my heavier truck than yours be able to keep up! Bigger blower for a bigger/heavier HD to help keep up with the smaller blower on the smaller/lighter L! Only fair! lol

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.