Lightning Rodder banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ran into a Black Z06 tonight in Liberty by Target...went from a 30ish roll and I know he didn't expect it :) we both spun , but I was in my sweet spot with the convertor locking,etc...We came to a spot where the road "t's" and the first thing he said was " Ahhhh....That thing is built! " . Seemed like a cool guy, hope to run into him again to go from a dig.

·
I have a Gold Fish....
2,511 Posts
hope you didnt run into hiim to hard......

nice run bro lol

·
Administrator
18,342 Posts
Nice! I got to line up with the first one I ever saw at Cecil County. I ran a 11.5 to his high 11 sec pass. Beat him by quite a margin. I will say he out MPH'd me. I would not want to roll race with them without some spray.

Jim

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
posted it on a local website and he responded...
"
Wasnt expecting it?
I could smell something exotic in your fumeage sitting behind you on the south side of 152 on Flintlock, then figured it was the worked HD truck I had seen on here once or twice..nice rig man. "

·
Back In A Big Boy Truck
5,395 Posts
Nice!

Wayne

·
Bad Mother F'R
2,732 Posts
Nice!

·
Registered
277 Posts
neil won... (go-on3)..... that truck is smokin fast for a harley truck.... fastest one around here that i know off.... on top of that neil is a great guy good guy to talk to or get advice from.....

·
11 sec. Eaton Truck!
381 Posts
LOL! I'll bet he was thinking "WTF?!?" and "HOLY SH1T!!!" That HD is one bad ride, Neil!

·
.030, XR heads, [email protected]
12,831 Posts
what ALL the JLP stickers didn't give away the fact that it's "BUILT"??

:laughing25

score one for the local good guy!:bigtu

·
I paid my buck-o-five
75,544 Posts
plus the sound should give it away...

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
He gave me the jump, so I took it....we went from a 30 roll and we both spun but I hooked up before he did, and was gone !! I have talked to him on another board and found out his car is set up for road racing. He ended up being a super cool guy and we are going to set up another race soon !!!!

Next race I will be on race tune, bogarts, and more boost :) I will have video too !

There's no doubt that he probally traps more than me as I only trap 122 on motor but I may have an itch to spray him. I have never made a full pass on the bottle so not sure what it traps but think truck is capable of 10.50-70's @ 130ish

1 - 20 of 21 Posts